Thursday, July 24, 2014

Old Dirty Jokes

The following document was tucked inside the carrying case of my newly acquired Commodore 650. At first, I thought it was an old business letter that may have historical significance. As I actually began to read it, hilarity ensued ...
 
 
 
The next artifact is a story involving the governor of Pennsylvania and a prostitute. I don't know when this was written or who the governor was at the time, but I think it's safe to say that this tale is timeless ...
 
THE GOVERNOR'S VACATION
      While on vacation, the governor of Pa. wanted a girl for the nite; He had 3 beautiful girls brought in, a blonde, a brunette, and a redhead. To the blond he asked, "How much to stay with you for one night?" She replied $400.00! He then asked the brunette. She replied $200.00. The redhead came in and said, "Mr. Governor, if you can raise my skirt as high as you raised taxes, drop my pants as low as the wages, get your tool as hard as times are, and give me the screwing you're giving the people of Pa. ...., it won't cost you one damn cent ...
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lot of Bahls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day, a doctor walked into a leather crafter's shop with a rather large jar of fore skins. The doctor told the proprietor to just make what it could out of the fore skins. A week later, the doctor returned, and the leather crafter showed him what he had made: a wallet. "That's it!?," asked the doctor. "Oh, no," said the leather crafter, "You rub it a few times and it turns into a nice brief case."

    ReplyDelete